Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Halfway Done with the CCM!

Pesos!

It is so beautiful here I can't stand it!
Wow time has FLOWN. I can't believe we're halfway to Nicaragua!

First, I'll just share a little tender miracle. So I told you about how much the beds suck and how I was having a huge issue sleeping-- and I don't remember if I told you that the food was pretty iffy. But this week I was eating lunch and I realized that I hadn't had any problem sleeping for days and this food was actually really good, I automatically knew it was the Lord looking out for me. I feel like as I worked harder to be diligent and consistent things got easier till I didn't even notice them. Truly a miracle. God is good <3

Another tender mercy this week, our companionship is having serious music withdrawals (Like we are singing 80% of the time) but we went into the finance office to exchange some currency this week and the radio was playing "Do You Believe in Life After Love" and we lost it with happiness. We were singing it the rest of the day. I'm so glad I can listen to music in Nicaragua, because this is killer. 

Funny story-- So this week our district has done a lot of story exchanging and picture sharing, and when the Elders looked at pictures of Jessica they were like super blown away that she was only thirteen. They thought you were really pretty, Jess. No wonder all the boys are in love with you ;) 

I spent a lot of time this week thinking about the Atonement, and I was thinking about a lot of the questions I had regarding it and feeling really confused. Then our teachers gave us a "sample lesson" and they used me as their investigator, and as they testified to me about the atonement, I was just so filled with the spirit. I was spiritually reminded that the gospel can only be taught in your heart, not in your mind. It was a perfect answer to prayer <3

One last funny story!! Hna Muller and I were in the cafeteria on Wednesday and all the new missionaries were coming in, and she said, "Hola! Beinvinedo a la CCM de Mexico!" and a guy glared at us and said, "I've been here for four weeks." I was dying from laughter. I love my companions.

Madison--everyone loved looking through your book. Everyone is jealous that I have a friendship as perfect as ours, because most of them have never had a friend like you :')

Tyson-- I thought you should know that our district plays volleyball almost every day and that I've gotten so much better. I still suck and it's still my worst sport by far, but now you don't have to be so embarrassed when we play volleyball because I don't suck quite so badly. haha

Well I had a few stories involving throw up and getting lost in the bathrooms, but I don't really have time so I'll save them for individual letters!

I love you all and miss you tons! 

Hermana Michelle Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment