Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Last Week in the CCM!


Exactly one week from now I will have been in Nicaragua for one hour!! I'm so excited! I feel like the MTC is like the Pre-mortal Existence, you learn so much but it's useless until you can USE what you learn. I'm so excited to get started!!

Well this week has been rather uneventful, but there were a few fun moments!

First, we found found out that the investigator we had the other week that could have been a nonmember WAS a nonmember! He talked with us about not thinking God knew him personally and I feel like I bore to him the most powerful testimony I have in the CCM. I hope it made at least a little difference in his life :)

I had a hard day this week, so the next day during my shower my adorable Hermanas decided to take sticky notes and put them all over inside my books and my bed and in my closet that had little compliments on each of them. That was definitely a highlight of the week :)

Best part of the week though... we decided to do a "DePartes Martes" (Martes is Tuesday in Spanish) and part our hair in the middle. A bunch of the Elders did it, including the two other Elders not in our district going to Nicaragua. All of them looked ridiculous. I love it. :)


Another ridiculous moment...Hna Muller got this little toy penguin inside a bag of food from the store this week that squirts water, so basically every opportunity she got she used it to squirt Elder LeSueur, who is our district bromista (which means joker). Every time she did he would yell "No!!NO!!NOO!!"... Our maturity levels have gone up in a lot of ways and definitely declined in a lot more... It's pretty hilarious. 

We've made really good friends with some girls from our Casa and I hopefully I'll be able to get some good pictures and send them of all of us, I'm really sad to be leaving them! The second photo is with Hermana Mendoza.. she's so funny. Some of our favorite sisters in the branch left this week for their missions, and we were really sad to see them go. Pictures attached :)





Well I love you all and I love hearing from you! Have a great week! 

Hermana Michelle Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment