Monday, October 20, 2014

Three Transfers Down!

I've gotten into a habit of frog catching lately. They're so cute!








This week we'll be finding out if we have transfers and I really would love to stay in Jinotega and with Hermana Hawkins, but I also really want to give my Spanish a workout and have a Latina companion. I'll let you know next week!

This week we had an activity where the whole zone had exchanges and we had 24 hours to try and fulfill all these goals. I was put with Hermana Rachael Arcia and Hermana Muller (how I love that girl) in Hna Arcia's area in Matagalpa. Hna Arcia is going home next week, so she's a super experienced missionary and I learned a lot from her! We also have similar personalities I feel like, so I was able to pick up a little Spanish to reflect my personality. I don't know if that makes sense, but you develop a different personality almost when you learn a new language because you only know the words and phrases of a few different people. So my personality in Spanish is mostly Hna Bernards and Hna Hawkins. Haha I love it. But anyways it was a blast.
In other news we finally had a family in church! We have a few really awesome investigators right now I was planning on writing about but I don't have time :( Next week, maybe! 
Love you! Have a great week!
Sister Gubler

More frog catching! :)

And...more frog catching! :)


This is the kitten at our lunch citas. It likes to sit there the whole meal sometimes. Haha
Monkey Zoo!

This was taken half a second before it grabbed my hair. Classic.

Our feet after climbing mountains in the rain. So fun. (Sense the sarcasm??)

A view of Matagalpa

No comments:

Post a Comment