Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Transfers (Again) and Triplets

What a crazy this week this has been! 

First, on Saturday I had my first baptism! Suprise!! We baptized an adorable 9 year old named Freydel (I think I sent a picture of us under an umbrella before). We found out she wasn't baptized so we reactivated her family and baptized her. She was SO EXCITED. It was such a cool day. And all her friends came and loved the baptism so we started to teach their families, and a few of them already are asking to be baptized! You really can make a difference, no matter your age. :)

And second, I got transfered! AGAIN! I'm back in Managua in a place called Maximo Jerez and my companions are...wait for it... the sister training leaders for the whole mission! Their names are Cara Behan and Belany Alan. They're basically the sister APs. They are incredible teachers and I am so excited to work with them! I have some super great feelings about this transfer. According to Hermana Behan, Presidente said that I "have a lot of potential" (Pressure, anyone?? hahaha) and so I've got a lot to live up to. Here's to the faith that the Lord and I can do anything together!

Well I have a ton of photos to send but my camera and this computer don't get along. So. Next week. Just to get you excited there's one of me surrounded by about 20 Nicaraguan children all hugging me. Don't worry. Its only the cutest thing ever. 

Well, I love you all and pray for you daily! Thank you for your prayers and all your support! The gospel is true! Have a great week! 

Love,
Hermana Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment