Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Time Flies When You're Having Fun


Blurry Baptism Photo
Not sure what to say but that this transfer has one week left and I have no idea where it went! I am going to miss Hermana Wheat SO MUCH. I can't say enough about her. I would have been happy to have 5 more transfers here in Los Laureles with her. I'm so glad we're both at BYU and can be buddies when I get home :) I've been so lucky with companions so far I'm just holding my breath until I get a crazy one. Start praying for my next one. haha

Hermana Wheat and I discovered we had the same physical science TA at BYU and we both totally had crushes on him except for the fact that he was starting to bald. So funny. Also you should all go to her blog this week and read the post because it outlines a few blonde moments I had this week that were pretty hilarious. hermanawheat.blogspot.com

This week we baptized another nine year old boy named Daniel! He is the most pilas kids of all the pilas kids. So cute. His family is seriously the best. We're currently teaching his brother in law too and hoping to get everyone in the household baptized and to the temple :) 

Oh and happy thanksgiving!! We were so happy to have mashed potatoes and chicken without bones from our lunch cita. I was dreaming of gravy and turkey, but hey, close enough :)

AND! Christmas is coming up.... you know what that means... SKYPE DATE. Entonces.. family! I want you to think of some questions or things you want to talk about on skype so Im not awkwardly like sitting there talking in Spanish to show off the whole time. HA. No, but really. Anything you want to know?? Get thinkin ;) 

Well I love you tonnnssssss!! Have an amazing week :)

Hermana Michelle Gubler
Baptism of Daniel!
Our little Christmas tree!

I found ants inside my box of Trix and got really upset so I burned it. What the hay. We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment