Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Baptism!


Jose!
How is it possible that this is the last week in this transfer?? I can't even explain how different time is here. I am excited to see what changes bring but I reaaallllyyy just want to stay in Los Laureles because we have some of the most amazing investigators I want to see the baptisms of! And I'm hoping to either stay with Hermana Hatt or finally have a Latina. We'll see! :)

The only eventful thing this week was the baptism of José! We literally taught him 3 times before he was baptized. We taught Plan of Salvation, Chastity, Word of Wisdom, Tithing, and Temples in one lesson. It was sick. He read all the pamphlets too. Such an awesome person. He was just one of those that was completely ready on his own. So cool. 

Basically other than that nothing much! Hermana Hatt is the best. She's so funny and so driven and seriously just the best. I love her. OH and we met the COOLEST family this week but I'll tell you about them when they get baptized because I don't have time today. And I ate cow intestine. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I wouldn't recommend it. haha

And again we're in a sucky cyber so no photos. Sorry. Maybe in half an hour I'll be able to send some... Cross your fingers. Well, I love you all lots and lots! Have a great week!!

Hermana Gubler

Zone Field Trip to see a volcano.


All the sisters in the zone. Can't see my face but its fine. Haha
We're fetching cute. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment