Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mas o Menos

Well not really anything happened this week. We found some super amazing families and we have some others that are progressing to baptism splendidly. And Ellayne is praying about picking a fecha! She actually fasted this weekend about it and gave a fast offering and everything. Like she asked me how to in church this week. I love her. So hopefully she takes the step this month :)

Just a quick thought, I have really gained a testimony here about callings and what it means to magnify them. I see the difference in the work when the members step up and go the extra mile with their callings and when they don't. I have been super glad to see how great Mom is in her calling in her weekly letters! It really makes a huge difference to the people you serve and the Lord. 

I'm sorry this is literally the crappiest email I've probably ever sent and I PROMISE I will be better next week. Also our SD cards are all messed up so I am currently unable to send photos. We're going to try another cyber so maybe I'll be able to send a few in a little bit but we'll see! 

Until next week! Love you!

Hermana Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment