Monday, May 25, 2015

A Different Kind of Training!!




Los Laureles Goodbye Party!

So transfers came and you won't believe it but I'm headed back to Matagalpa!! ANNNDDD I got called to be a Sister Training Leader!! My companion is Hermana Valdez and she got here when I got to Los Laureles so this is probably her last transfer here. She's going to show me the ropes on being a mission leader and I just feel like a greenie all over again! Except for I can communicate so that's a plus. haha But Matagalpa is SO beautiful. And because I'll now be doing divisions to train the sisters I'll be visiting Esteli and Jinotega!! So I'll get to see Freydel and I'm so excited!! But seriously my mission has been so weird... 1 change in Villa Flor, 1 in Matagalpa, 5 in Villa Flor, ? in Matagalpa. Whoa. If we keep that pattern I would finish my mission here... weird thought. Oh yeah, and I hit 11 months today!! Wooo hooooo 

Kay, so leaving Los Laureles was the hardest thing. Ever. Like, I felt like I was leaving for the mission and saying goodbye to everyone all over again! They threw me a big goodbye party and all the members said things about me and some cried.. Including my hija (companion) who cried multiple times. Tender. They made Mexican style tacos because Lehi knows they're my favorite... And a bunch got me presents! It was seriously the cutest thing of my life. Ellayne said I was an angel that came into her life at the perfect time and brought her peace. Graisa said that I was responsible for bringing her back to church. Rosa said all missionaries are important but I especially have made a big impact on her life. Milton made me cry... This is why I came on a mission. It doesn't get better than this.

Well, I'm out of time so I just want to thank you for all the love and support. Pray for me as I learn how to be a leader here!! I love you tons!!

Hermana Gubler







 






Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment