Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm out of creative subject lines.... Mice... Pop Culture... yup.


We had to kill a baby mouse this week. Needless to say we're looking for a new apartment. Wish us luck. Video below. I almost died. Also, my voice is shot because the mildew in the house we're in is killing my voice... another reason for moving. Woo hooo!

So we have this really cool investigator who I will call Chris! I won't use his real name because he grew up in some extremely messy gang cartels and he's got a lot of enemies apparently... But he is seriously one of the coolest investigators I've had! This guy has seriously turned his life around. He should be getting baptized this Thursday but we may have to wait because his very messy past could delay his baptism. We'll find out tonight! Pray for him!

Having a newbie comp who's up to date on pop culture is driving me so trunky. Get ready for all the movie nights and everyone should get me iTunes gift cards for my coming home presents. hahaha 

I just want to finish saying that being on a mission really has just put life in perspective for me. I feel very thankful for all that I've been given and I've realized that strong families really are the center of happiness. Like L. Tom Perry said at the end of his last General Conference talk! I am so grateful for Mom and Dad and for all you've done to raise me in a Christ centered home. And my extended family and friends for all the support they've given over the years. We really are so blessed. 

Les amo!

Hermana Michelle Gubler

video

No comments:

Post a Comment