Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Healing Wings


My new compie and me this morning! Now I don't have to move! Relief.

Well this week was a miracle. That's just about the best way to put it. I was studying in Helaman 5 this week and I read that the Lamanites were given power to them to be able to "turn and look". I realized that I hadn't been facing in the right direction at all. I was looking at my area negatively and I was worrying about myself and not others and I was letting the precious time I have here slip by! Like I'm going home in less than 4 months. I've still got stuff to do! I was praying that the Lord would give me the power to turn and look and he did. He really just picked me up and helped me back to my feet. We found so many amazing people this week and I'm really excited for this change!

The other news is that my beautiful daughter Hermana Walborn is off to Estelí right now. :´( She's going to have a step mom and I hate it! She's mine! No, but really I will miss her SO MUCH. I feel like we seriously met yesterday. But she's going to go open up an area with a Guatamalan who speaks perfect English so she'll have a blast. :) I'm excited for her. So I am currently with Hermana Near! Remember the flower pic from a few weeks ago?? That's her! She reminds me a TON of Jory. Her singing, her sense of humor, the way she speaks, I just love her! And it looks like I'm back to another white companion streak! Before, the two of us had different comps in the same area and now it's just the two of us so we have double everything right now! So that's awesome. 

Well I was going to tell you about the cool families we found this week, including a Japanese man, I'm so excited to teach him! It's a Japanese man speaking Spanish to two Americans speaking Spanish in Nicaragua. Who'da thought?? 

Just know that I know the church is true. And I'm so grateful for the Savior and the healing he brings.

Have a wonderful week!💕

Hermana Gubler
Saying goodbye to my hija


Matagalpa

No comments:

Post a Comment