Monday, October 26, 2015

NO TIME


Mom's note: Sorry, this post is a week late. I forgot.
Matagalpa

I'm in Managua right now and it took us a flipping hour to find a computer place. Drawbacks of being in the rich part of town - everyone has their own computers.

Real talk: It's super strange to come back to Managua sometimes. I've been thinking a lot about how blessed I am this week. Everyone always talks about how serving in a third world country is a big wake up call when you see how everyone lives and that's definitely true. I was driving past all of downtown Managua a ton today and I was almost moved to tears by how much the difference is between the opportunities I've been given in life and the opportunities that the people we teach have. That's what gets me the most, it's not the material stuff we have (because we learn to live and be more than happy without those, believe me) but the opportunities I have to do, go, learn, and be what I want. The possibilities are endless for me, and they don't have many of those. I really just feel we are so blessed! I am so grateful to be able to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, because that presents them with the greatest opportunity there is, and the only one that really matters in the end: eternal life. I love a sentence in the Plan of Salvation folleto (pamphlet), All that is unfair about life can be reconciled through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It is really true though. All will be made right one day.

We've been seeing some incredible miracles in the work lately. Grateful for the tender mercies💕

Kay Im sorry this is such a strange email. Here's the latest of my Matagalpa. Love love love it here.

Thanks for the emails! I'll respond next week! Love you!

Hermana Gubler

Matagalpa

No comments:

Post a Comment