Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wet hair don't care - Happy Birthday!


For those of you who have been asking, I get home on the 15 of December at 9:38pm. I would love to see you all there! My homecoming report will be the 20th at 9am in the Erda chapel (323 East Erda Way). Again, everyone come!!! 

We had a mouse problem, so we bought some mouse poison, which seemed like a great idea... till the mouse died. Dead mouse on the kitchen floor... It looked like it was screaming in pain when it died. Last time I'll do that... Gross.

We've also been washing our clothes all by hand so that's been a treat. I'll post a video of how that works when I get home. 

Pray for Indira and her dad and that he'll let her get baptized this Saturday

Andd thanks for all the birthday wishes! Hermana Near is the cutest and did this balloon thing with 21 things she loves about me. And we ate cake and blew out candles and I was going to send a video but I forgot and now I have to get off. 

Also. Never be obedient only when you understand why the rule is there. Have faith. Obedience and faith go hand in hand. Easy to say and easy to do. Just decide now.

Ok, that is a really condensed version of what I was going to write this week! 

Love, Hermana Gubler

These little pals are everywhere in our house. We like em because they eat the bugs.

Anndd This is Virginia. She's literally half my size. She's a member and the cutest.

Birthday balloons


All about that cake. Bout that cake. Also look how white my knee is compared to me. Whoops

She turned two on the the day I turned 21. Wooo

Late night paper work. Yayyy
Where I was one year ago today celebrating my birthday. Miss you Wheat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment